Generate sustainable value, by managing innovation and leveraging best practices
More about the Virtual Assessment
Is PwC's Virtual Assessment right for you?
If you want to understand the level of maturity in managing innovation and ecosystems of your organisation, and need clear actions that can be taken to improve your ability to generate sustainable value, this tool will help you get started.
Highlight improvement opportunities in the management of innovation processes compared to best practices
- Find out how your company is positioned against best practice and identify opportunities for improvement;
- Discuss with your organisation the potential areas for improvement identified to initiate a participatory change process.
Enhance collaboration with the innovation ecosystem in order to generate expertise and value
- Check whether the way your company interacts with the ecosystem is in line with good practice;
- Identify how to exploit innovative skills and technologies from universities, research centres, start-ups or other companies.
Share innovation and business needs with internal stakeholders to initiate a coordinated development process
- Identify your company's innovation and business needs and share them with relevant stakeholders;
- Gather and formalise interest in new emerging technologies to activate research, development or integration processes.
Start the process of defining a structured roadmap for your business development
- Set up Open Innovation projects to scout for new ideas and solutions from inside or outside your company;
- Define the activities required to develop effective innovation models.