Generate sustainable value, by managing innovation and leveraging best practices
To create sustainable value, companies should adopt a structured approach to innovation, intercepting technological trends and new innovative models that enable market opportunities and economic development. It is important to define and then share the different aspects that need to be addressed in a systematic manner: from understanding innovation trends and opportunities, to the creation of shared processes, from how to collaborate with external stakeholders to the adoption of digital tools to support activities.
More about the Virtual Assessment
PwC's Virtual Assessment allows organisations to understand their level of maturity in managing innovation and collaborations with the ecosystem. Through a questionnaire, information will be collected to understand which dimensions an organisation should focus on to improve its ability to generate value from innovation. It will help you identify functional technologies for your business growth and how to attract funding for your company's innovation.
Is PwC's Virtual Assessment right for you?
If you want to understand the level of maturity in managing innovation and ecosystems of your organisation, and need clear actions that can be taken to improve your ability to generate sustainable value, this tool will help you get started.
Highlight improvement opportunities in the management of innovation processes compared to best practices
- Find out how your company is positioned against best practice and identify opportunities for improvement;
- Discuss with your organisation the potential areas for improvement identified to initiate a participatory change process.
Enhance collaboration with the innovation ecosystem in order to generate expertise and value
- Check whether the way your company interacts with the ecosystem is in line with good practice;
- Identify how to exploit innovative skills and technologies from universities, research centres, start-ups or other companies.
Share innovation and business needs with internal stakeholders to initiate a coordinated development process
- Identify your company's innovation and business needs and share them with relevant stakeholders;
- Gather and formalise interest in new emerging technologies to activate research, development or integration processes.
Start the process of defining a structured roadmap for your business development
- Set up Open Innovation projects to scout for new ideas and solutions from inside or outside your company;
- Define the activities required to develop effective innovation models.
Virtual Assistant Pricing
Access to questionnaire and self-completion for information gathering (free of charge)
Customised report with analysis and best practice comparison
2 hours of discussion and comparison with a PwC innovation professional
Report presentation with potential lines of strategic development
You might also be interested in
Fosters collaboration between players in the innovation ecosystem to create sustainable value for the benefit of society and the country through the development of new skills and solutions.