Is it possible to make privacy compliance functional for your business?
The management of personal data requires a considerable amount of time and resources, and inadequate processing of this data can have adverse consequences for an organisation.
For this reason, PwC has developed Privacy Assistant, a solution that simplifies and enhances the processes related to privacy management, reducing the risks and possible violations of GDPR.
Simplify privacy management
Privacy Assistant is the solution that allows you to digitise and optimise day-by-day activities concerning the management of the obligations prescribed by Regulation (EU) 2016/679 ("GDPR") in compliance with the principles of transparency and accountability.
The tool, guarantees:
Centralised governance for the proper fulfilment of the obligation to handle requests from data subjects by ensuring traceability and transparency of the activities carried out
Simplification of processes through centralised management of stakeholder requests in a single channel.
Immediate reporting with the creation and export of audit records to populate the DPO's periodic report with a detailed view of the improvement actions to be taken
Automatic data protection impact assessment
Get to know our solution
- Localisation via a map of companies.
- Number of activities surveyed and broken down by status.
- Calendar of planned activities.
- Display of aggregated data by individual company or group data.
Summary dashboard with calendar:
- Training → Functionality that allows you to create privacy training sessions.
- Consultancy → Tool designed for the corporate privacy contact and data protection officer to manage internal company requests.
- Newsletter → Continuous updates on privacy issues according to legal obligations.
- Data Breach → Management of personal data breach events; (e.g. fishing emails).
- Checklist → Display of the extent of the breach.
- Dashboard → Archive of data breach events and notices to the Privacy Authority.
- Corporate Function.
- Purpose of data processing.
- DPIA → Management of risk assessments on the impact of different activities (profiling, video surveillance, geolocation).
For whom is Privacy assistant?
Privacy Assistant is the solution dedicated to data controllers, DPOs and privacy officers to ensure compliance with GDPR regulations. It is ideal for local and international Groups and Structured Organisations and SMEs that need to govern, automate and centralise data protection processes.
Is Privacy Assistant the right Solution for you?
Features and Benefits
- Record and classify data breaches and monitor their status for resolution.
- Assess the severity of breaches based on criteria developed by the European Cybersecurity Agency.
- Create and archive all documentation required by GDPR (e.g., privacy notices, cookie policies, consent forms, co-ownership agreements).
- Perform DPIAs.
- Manage internal and external audits to verify the adequacy of the organisational and documentary framework.
- Reduce the risks arising from possible violations of the GDPR regulation.
- Configure and consult the privacy organisation chart.
- Centralised control room for mapping data flows in the processing Registry.
- Manage internal support requests, also involving external consultants.
- Facilitate interactions with the Data Protection Authority.
- Generate newsletters on the latest updates in the field of data protection.
- Transparency and automaticity in calculating the processing risk for each identified threat.
- Maintain and update the register of processing activities.
- Produce reporting in accordance with the principle of accountability.
- Export and print the processing register in different formats (i.e. excel, csv, pdf).
- Create and export the audit report to be used to populate the DPO's periodic report.
Want to know more?
Enter your details if you would like to receive more information, a quotation or a demo of this tool. We'll get back to you as soon as possible.