How to reduce the risk of economic losses resulting from the improper use of the brand
Entrusting the commercial development of your brand to your licensees entails several risks, such as: failure to exploit the strategic opportunities existing on the market;
- difficulties in harmonising and optimising the contractual framework underlying all the licensing management activities;
- difficulties in verifying the constant respect of contractual agreements by the licensees and, in particular, potential underreporting in the turnover declared;
- difficulties in the administrative and contractual management of the licences portfolio.
What is evoLicensing?
evoLicensing is the new web-based solution for organising, collecting, verifying and analysing data received from the licensees. evoLicensing is a user-friendly tool that optimises the royalty management process and offers a centralised archiving, reporting and Business Intelligence system.
Is evoLicensing the right solution for you?
evoLicensing is the solution for all the organisations that license their intellectual property rights. In particular, it is perfect for companies that need to organise, rationalise and monitor activities supporting their brand development.
Features and Benefits
- Time-consuming activities (i.e. checking, standardization and consolidation of Royalty Reports) are carried out directly by evoLicensingl. Hence, the organisations’ employees can focus on more value-added activities, such as developing and consolidating the licensing strategy;
- The data processed by the tool allows an organic analysis of the licenses portfolio;
- Centralised archive: information about each licensee and each contract is structured and stored in one place;
- Continuous and timely communication with the licensees is allowed through a messaging and reminder system.
- The versatility of evoLicensing allows total customisation, while maintaining the specifics of each individual licence agreement;
- The reporting is structured in such a way as to provide all the information needed for strategic decisions in a concise manner;
- Based on different dimensions of analysis, the licensor can aggregate the data in a quick and fast manner.
- Verification of the mathematical accuracy of the Royalty Reports;
- Verification of the consistency between the Royalty Reports and the main contractual provisions;
- Timely identification of misconduct by the licensees.
- Through the continuous monitoring of the achieved results, it allows timely intervention with specific and targeted solutions for each specific licensee;
- The cross-checking between the licensee and the licensor data enables the latter to identify any anomalies, such as unauthorised products sold, counterfeit products, etc.
Want to know more?
Enter your details if you would like to receive more information, a quotation or a demo of this tool. We'll get back to you as soon as possible.