How to reduce the risk of economic losses resulting from the improper use of the brand
What is evoLicensing?
Is evoLicensing the right solution for you?
Features and Benefits
Optimisation of the licence management process
- Time-consuming activities (i.e. checking, standardization and consolidation of Royalty Reports) are carried out directly by evoLicensing. Hence, the organisations’ employees can focus on more value-added activities, such as developing and consolidating the licensing strategy;
- The data processed by the tool allows an organic analysis of the licenses portfolio;
- Centralised archive: information about each licensee and each contract is structured and stored in one place;
- Continuous and timely communication with the licensees is allowed through a messaging and reminder system.
Simple and fully customisable reporting
- The versatility of evoLicensing allows total customisation, while maintaining the specifics of each individual licence agreement;
- The reporting is structured in such a way as to provide all the information needed for strategic decisions in a concise manner;
- Based on different dimensions of analysis, the licensor can aggregate the data in a quick and fast manner.
- Through the continuous monitoring of the achieved results, it allows timely intervention with specific and targeted solutions for each specific licensee;
- The cross-checking between the licensee and the licensor data enables the latter to identify any anomalies, such as unauthorised products sold, counterfeit products, etc.
Correct and verified royalty reporting by the licensee
- Verification of the mathematical accuracy of the Royalty Reports;
- Verification of the consistency between the Royalty Reports and the main contractual provisions;
- Timely identification of misconduct by the licensees.