Introducing the electronic invoicing obligation
As of January 1, 2019, the Budget Law introduced the obligation of electronic invoicing for suppliers of goods and services carried out between parties resident or established in Italy, whether these transactions are B2B or B2C. In addition to this, there is the obligation to transmit cross-border flows introduced as of July 1, 2022 for transactions involving the supply of goods and services made and received to and from parties not established in Italy.
What is Electronic Invoice Management
Electronic Invoice Management is a PwC application that supports the smooth preparation of domestic and cross-borderelectronic invoices, both active and passive. This solution makes it possible to manage invoice flows to and from the SDI (Interchange System) and storage in accordance with the law at a government-certified partner company, making it possible to consult them effectively and efficiently through integration with a document repository. Another feature is to allow daily verification of the correct issue and receipt of invoices through integration with a reconciliation add-on.
In the Spotlight
The right solution for your business?
This solution is aimed at all companies that, as of January 1, 2019, have carried out Business to Business transactions between taxable parties resident, established or identified in Italy and are therefore subject to the obligation of electronic invoicing. From July 1, 2022, this obligation also extends to companies that have carried out transactions involving the sale of goods and the provision of services made and received to and from parties not established in Italy.
Features and Benefits
- Allows you to store relevant documentation for accounting/fiscal purposes on the document repository.
- Facilitates document sharing with internal stakeholders (corporate functions) and external stakeholders (AdE, Supervisory Board, consultants etc.).
- Provides constant updates on the basis of new tax regulations.
- Performs additional substantive and formal checks to verify file content and detect errors before sending to SDI.
- Allows you to choose other invoice formats (csv, excel, batch), in addition to the XML required by the Tax Authorities.
- Allows integration with various management systems (SAP, Navision, etc.).
- Facilitates automation of operational and accounting tasks.
- Offers integrated support through a dedicated Help Desk service.