How to meet the requirements of DAC6?
The DAC6 reporting requirement includes a requirement to report cross-border arrangements that exhibit certain distinguishing characteristics known as ''Hallmarks.'' In this context, although the tax advantage is not always considered relevant for DAC6 reporting purposes, managing this reporting requirement ensures adherence to tax compliance, avoiding penalties and reputational risks.
What is DAC6 Smart Reporting 2.0?
It is a cloud-based solution that allows you to manage and document, efficiently, your DAC6 compliance activities according to European regulations. A dedicated workflow will guide you through all relevant stages of the compliance process, facilitating collaboration within your organisation.
Concretely, the tool manages:
The documentation and reporting of cross-border mechanisms relevant to your organisation.
Reporting of mechanism analyses based on national requirements.
Creation of DAC6 reports in XML
Coordination of involved counterparts or complex projects.
A workflow for centralized or decentralised groups.
Is DAC6 Smart Reporting 2.0 the right solution for you?
DAC6 Smart Reporting 2.0 is dedicated to organisations that need to ensure reportable transactions are identified, analysed, and transmitted to tax authorities within regulatory deadlines.
Features and Benefits
- Efficient workflow and monitoring at entity level.
- Analysis of mechanisms and generation of DAC6 reports in XML.
- Analysis and preparation of reports according to national requirements.
- Production of reports coordinated among the different actors involved.
- Customisable questionnaires and modular tools.
- Ready-to-use web application.
- Direct access to PwC’s tax knowledge network.
Want to know more?
Enter your details if you would like to receive more information, a quotation or a demo of this tool. We'll get back to you as soon as possible.