How to optimise business document management activities?
The use of a document management solution is indispensable for all environments in which it is essential to manage a large number of documents and to share, archive and store them.
Documents and Sharing Assistant
It is the digital solution for securely collecting, classifying and archiving all documentation and related company data, including tax, accounting, equity and financial data.
This solution is able to aggregate all documents and related data through a system that allows integration with the management systems and applications used by the Company.
Documents and Sharing Assistant is organised into different folders divided into different levels, based on the type of file to be stored (e.g. invoices, books and minutes, communications, certified e-mails, etc.).
With Documents and Sharing Assistant you can:
- share data and documents with company stakeholders, such as customers, suppliers, banks, consultants, etc., who are specifically profiled and authorised;
- customise the tree structure of the folders according to specific needs and the nature of the service;
- exchange information with ERP systems and company management systems;
- catalogue documents quickly and intuitively through the tagging for easy and immediate consultation;
- search for documents using the standard and advanced functions for metadata, document classes, upload dates, etc.;
- manage the versioning system of documents while sharing them between system users;
- activate, where required, a compliant standard digital archiving and preservation service provided in outsourcing by an Agid accredited body and already compliant with the new regulations in force as of 1 January 2022 on digital storage.
- keep the organisation's "archiving manual', in order to comply with current regulations on the formation, management and storage of computer documents.
Is Documents and Sharing Assistant the right solution for you?
Documents and Sharing Assistant is the ideal solution for business departments such as administration, tax, legal, purchasing, etc., with a high volume of documents to be filed and stored. The solution is aimed at structured groups and organisations, also in international contexts, which need to manage electronic documents and dematerialise paper by sharing documents and their versions with individual users and/or groups of users.
Features and Benefits
Want to know more?
Enter your details if you would like to receive more information, a quotation or a demo of this tool. We'll get back to you as soon as possible.